- The Transkei Tuff is approximately will cover approximately 150km of rural adventure racing.
- Cut Off will be announced at Race Briefing, prior to the race, however, teams should aim to finish within 24 hours.
- Approximate Distances – 100km MTB, 50km Trek, (Broken up over numerous legs)
- Mountain Biking – Expect to cycle on single track, animal track, beach and jeep track
- Trekking – Expect to trek over ruggard terrain, kloofs/canyons and beach
- Water Leg – Teams will be navigating rivers by or kloofing.
- Abseiling – Teams are expected to abseil with a guide present
- Orienteering – This is an unmarked course, teams will need to be able to read a map and know how to use a compass to get from Check Point to Check Point.